Thursday, June 7, 2012

6 weeks!

 Our little Blake turned 6 weeks old on Monday, I can't believe it! I have been kicking myself about not taking more pictures of him when he was first born (I was just a little bit stressed and pictures were the last thing on my mind) so I'm trying to make up for it now.  Here are some fun ones we took the other evening.  No time for retouching these days so these are straight out of the camera.

This might be weird, but I love the back of his little head.  His little neck and baby mullet are just so adorable :).




2 comments:

richelle said...

Yea! Pictures of Baby Blake!!! Sooo cute!!!

Melissa said...

what. a. doll. Oh my word, his face could not be any more perfect. Seriously you guys!! You have supermodel genes! I wish we were there to hold him and squeeze him, what a babe! And you guys are beautiful parents, I want to squeeze you guys too! :)