Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The last few weeks...

These were the last few week by week pictures we took before Blake was born.  Had to blog them for posterity :).  I forgot which weeks they were exactly and I think I missed a few weeks here and there. 
Wow, looking back at these makes me soooo thankful to have Blake outside my body instead of inside!  I don't miss much about being pregnant really, I am soo thankful for the experience, but my short body seemed to have a rough time finding room for a baby. 

 The last one here was 3 days before Blake was born.  Oh and the middle one there....yeah.....NOT photoshopped!!!  I know right????  hellloooo hugeness.
 

1 comment:

Katie K said...

haha your legs and everything stayed totally skinny so it's all just a belly! You are lucky though. Loosing all the weight in my butt and thighs was not fun!!